This Privacy Statement regarding Online Usage and Client Information applies solely to Cascadia Spa. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of all websites you visit.
This Privacy Statement governs Online Usage and Personal Information Cascadia Spa collects from clients. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, "business partners" means any vendor or other entity with whom I have a business relationship to provide you information or products. "Personal information" means information that identifies you, such as your name, mailing address, or email address.
Cascadia Spa may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
- Make a customer service request;
- Order products;
- Make a wholesale inquiry;
- Post comments;
- Contact us.
Personal information requested may include your name, email address, and mailing address. When you make a purchase, Cascadia Spa may ask for your credit card number and billing information. Forms available on our website will ask for the least information necessary to process your request.
Cascadia Spa uses information to:
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Process your client service request;
- Fulfill your product orders;
- Secure the integrity of the website;
- Protect the security of our clients' information;
- Prevent fraud, theft , or illegal activity;
- Improve your website experience; or
- As disclosed to you at the point it is gathered.
Cascadia Spa may share information with business partners to fulfill your product order, fulfill your client service request, or post comments. If requested by law enforcement, the company may disclose information for fraud prevention, law enforcement, or other legal action required by law if Cascadia Spa reasonably believes doing so is necessary to protect Cascadia Spa, our clients, or the public.
Except for the sole purposes described above, Cascadia Spa will not disclose your personal information. Your information will never be shared for marketing purposes.
Cascadia Spa protects your information from unauthorized access by utilizing reasonable security processes. This includes:
- Restricting physical access to the facility;
- Restricting access to information collected;
- Ensuring the use of encryption when gathering or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card data;
- Ensuring that Cascadia Spa and our business partners have proper safeguards to protect personal information.
If you have any questions regarding how Cascadia Spa protects clients' information, please contact Customer Service.